Sunday, March 26, 2017

Can Donald Trump outspeak Kim Jong Un?


Who's craziest, him or me?
When you put two lunatics together, the best one can expect is more lunacy. And that is exactly what we have gotten from Donald Trump since he started on his nefarious trek to the White House. Can't remember a day during and after the 2016 election that something stupid hasn't come from the mouths of Donald John, his handlers or his supporters. It was a perpetual cacophony of mindless jabbering that, in most cases, had no substance whatever. But those poor souls out there ate it up and pushed the man with a dunce cap on right into the Oval Office. It has been hell ever since.

Kim Jong Un, on the other hand, is a lunatic that is much more dangerous than a Donald Trump. At least Donald John has some relatively sane people around him, and then, of course, there are the Democrats, that can rein him in if he really gets dangerous. All of North Korea is scared shitless of Kim, and by the time anyone stepped in to stop the maniac, he could have sent deadly missiles all around the world. This is all prompted by a headline today in the Washington Post: "North Korea says it tested rocket engine ‘of historic significance.’"

That's it, those two words, "historic significance" that made me wonder which of our two village idiots could win the battle of superlatives. So I researched the transcendent comments of each man and this is what I came up with...
  • DT: “I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created.”
  • KJU: "Want to know what’s more destructive than a nuclear bomb? Words."
  • DT: “I’m really rich! I’ll show you that in a second. And by the way: I’m not even saying that in a brag.”
  • KJU: "The days are gone forever when our enemies could blackmail us with nuclear bombs."
  • DT: “I’m the most militaristic person ever.”
  • KJU: "Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest."
  • DT: “I will build a great wall . . . and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me.”
  • KJU: "Past records of inter-Korean relations show that confrontation between fellow countrymen leads to nothing but war."
  • DT: “I would use the greatest minds. I know the best negotiators. I’m in New York – I know the good ones, the bad ones. I always say: ‘I know the ones people think are good.’ I know people you’ve never heard of that are better than all of them.”
  • KJU: The revolution is carried out by means of one's thought.
And I couldn't resist one more Donald Trump classic...
“If you really love this country you have a very, very hard time convincing people that what you’re doing is right and that you’re really smart. And, like, a lot of us are really smart. I’m really smart – I went to the Wharton School of Finance.”
Let's analyze what you've see above. First, the Donald Trump comments are ludicrous and asinine, something you might expect from some unhinged college senior running for class president. Second, Kim Jong Un, on the contrary, should scare the hell out of any American, especially with Donald John in the White House. If anyone could start World War III, it would be these two nutcases.  

Peace!

Thanks to the National Review and AZ Quotes for the quotations.

Donald Trump Says He Will Be Indicted On Tuesday

  THAT'S TODAY... Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg has brought the case to this point, now looking at a possible indictment. Trum...